Boston Market Creamed Spinach2016-09-26
- 3/4 can cream of celery soup
- 1 tbs. flour
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine or canola oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt or to taste
- Sea salt. (salt to taste)
- Pepper to taste
- 20 oz. frozen chopped spinach, cooked
- according to package directions, well
- drained OR 2 pounds fresh spinach,
- cleaned, stems removed, chopped,
- cooked and drained.
- 1 tblsp dry onion, chopped, or 1 small
- onion, peeled, ends removed, diced
In a large saucepan over medium heat, whisk together celery soup, flour, butter or margarine or canola oil, garlic salt, salt and pepper until smooth and piping hot.
Add cooked and drained spinach, dry chopped onion or diced onion. Serve.