Easy Spicy Roasted Cauliflower2017-05-23
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
- 1 large head cauliflower, rinsed, dried, and separated into florets
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 2 t. crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ c. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, divided
Preheat oven to 450˚F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add cauliflower florets, olive oil, minced garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes to a large bowl and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Spread seasoned cauliflower on prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 20-25 minutes at 450˚F, stirring once to ensure cauliflower cooks evenly.
Remove from oven and set the broiler to high. Evenly sprinkle cauliflower with ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese and place under the broiler until golden brown (approximately 2 minutes).
Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.