Creamy Three-Cheese Spaghetti2016-07-20
- Cuisine: Italian
- Course: Dinner, Main Dish, Side Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner, Child Friendly, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Ready In : 15m
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- 3/4 c. chicken broth
- 3/4 c. shredded Italian cheese blend
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente.
Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water, and return to pot.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Cook garlic until fragrant, 1 minute, then add heavy cream, chicken broth, and 1/2 cup pasta water.
Add cooked spaghetti and toss with tongs until noodles are fully coated and liquid is simmering.
Remove from heat and add cheese. Toss constantly, adding more pasta water until sauce reaches desired consistency.
Season with salt and pepper, garnish with parsley, and serve immediately.