- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup Burgundy wine
- 1 (4 ounce ) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hamburger buns
- cheese ( chedder if desired)
- TIP! You can use a bigger can of mushrooms
- so that you can saute them and put
- some of them on top of your burger
Mix together first 9 ingredients.
Shape into 8 patties.
Broil or grill 4-5 inches from heat 5 minutes on each side, or until desired degree of doneness.
Serve in hamburger buns with cheese, sliced tomatoes and onions.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe